August 27, 2010

Brussels part two or my reluctance to take touristic photos

Whenever I go somewhere people ask me if I took some photos. Of course, I always do, but my photos are not supposed to make you discover the city the way a tour guide would show you around... I sometimes force myself to take touristic photos to share them later on with the family, but when it comes to my personal travel experience, my memory is the best camera I have. Moreover I'd rather share what I thought was beautiful than take good photos of something that is supposed to beautiful: monuments, parks and other attractions of a city. 

passage Royal Bruxelles, brussel galeries st hubert

Japanese garden

Japanese Garden in Brussels

The Waffle Truck

The European Commission in Brussels commission européenne bruxelles europe

Cute vintage lift

Atomium Brussels pigeon

Girls Skate Park urban

The most surprising name ever for a restaurant: "who's bringing the dog home?"
Who is bringing the dog home? restaurant brussels

Church brussels sky

I wish I had used my DSLR camera for this one!

Self-portrait in Brussels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment