November 12, 2010

Comparing seasons: one year later

It's always hard to make something out of what you see every day. However, we don't necessarily see how much time flies, until we actually see some big change. This is why I've been comparing seasons on this blog photographing the same landscape two minutes away from where I live. 

I forgot that I had to post Summer, sorry for being late on this one. But this time I gave it a bit of twist and took a panorama with my cell phone! It is funny to realize how much Summer and Spring looked alike this year.

Summer (August 2010)
Summer_panorama_m2pics

Spring (May 2010)
Spring Panorama in the Alps

Winter (January 2010)


Autumn (November 2009)

Another photo comparing seasons here.

1 Comments:

Jackie said...

you're simple and brilliant. love your outlook on life..

Post a Comment